KajoButton RF - Replacing the Battery
Sometimes KajoButton RF's battery will run out. Fortunately, replacing the battery is easy. We have uploaded a video to show the process. Changing the battery requires a replacement battery (3V type CR2032) and the wing screw provided with the switch.
The instructions also apply to replacing the battery on a wireless Kajo Softbutton, you only have to remove the switch from the fabric before replacing the battery.
Battery replacement instructions for wireless Kajo Switches
- Insert the wing screw into the top screw insert on the base of the switch.
- Keep turning the screw until the top part of the switch comes off.
- Remove the transmitter from the casing.
- Slide the old battery out.
- Slide the new battery (CR2032) in place. Make sure that the positive (+) side is facing upwards and the negative (-) side is facing the circuit board.
- Put the transmitter back into the casing. Note the guiding hole in the circuit board.
- Press the top of the switch back on. Make sure the notch inside the top of the switch aligns with it’s counterpart on the casing.